We read and discuss climate literature across all genres and aspects of the changing climate.
The Climate Change Book Club began in January 2022 at The Old Library, in Eastville, Bristol. In November 2022, we expanded the Climate Change Book Club with an additional group at Waterstones, The Galleries, Bristol that ran to February 2023.
Want to know more? Watch our brief overview of our climate change book club and our 2023 climate change book club challenge:
The Old Library, Eastville, Bristol
- Nov 1st 2022: Imbolo Mbue’s How Beautiful We Were
- Dec 6th 2022: Olga Tokarczuk’s Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead
- Jan 3rd 2023: Richard Power’s The Overstory
- Feb 7th 2023: Rumaan Alam’s Leave the World Behind
- March 7th 2023: Claire Vaye Watkins’ Gold Fame Citrus
Waterstones, The Galleries, Bristol
- Nov 15th 2022: Kim Stanley Robinson’s The Ministry for the Future
- Jan 17th 2023: Imbolo Mbue’s How Beautiful We Were
- Feb 21st 2023: Pitchaya Sudbanthad’s Bangkok Wakes to Rain